Saturday, October 14, 2017

Author Spotlight: Lisa Stewart!

Hiya peeps! Today, I'm featuring a brand new author, Lisa Stewart! Three of her books just released yesterday, and they sound so entertaining!

Check them out below, and be sure to let me know if you're adding them to your TBR list!

Soup Is The New Coffee


 Soup Is The New Coffee
~Length: 366 Pages


Start with Verity’s bubbling award-winning venture Soup Bling.

Add Callie’s beginning to simmer Mad For Soup.
Attempt to stir in one very reluctant, wizarding soup vendor.

Brown-off a foul-mouthed, bad-tempered psychopathic neighbour.

Throw in one ninja Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator in matching tweed.

And there you have the perfect recipe for a mixed broth of rivalry, undercover surveillance, magic, romance and team building. 

Warning: may contain nuts.

Being Gil's Sister


 Being Gil's Sister
~Length: 337 Pages


My name is Sunny. I’ve grown up in the shadow of my exceptional brother and am often greeted with, ‘Gil’s sister? Well, why didn’t you say so?’ He is blessed with straight dark hair and brains. I inherited wild auburn locks and freckles that merge together when the clocks spring forward.

I failed to thrive in a number of jobs where my talents weren’t appreciated so set up my own business - Do Me A Favour. Hey – how hard can it be to host a cat’s birthday party or barbecue in a snowstorm?

While my enterprise is taking off, my perfect brother Gil seems to be unravelling faster than a spaghetti jumper. Throw in the fact that Mathew – my obsession since high school – is now back on the market after several careless owners, and you find me at a place in my life where being Gil’s sister is about as easy as ironing a wedding dress with a boiled egg. 

I find myself chasing aliens, love and a runaway nun to get our lives back on track.

Knitting Haggis


 Knitting Haggis
~Length: 411 Pages


Peggy’s world is very small. So small she can patrol her own border. Then two things happen to her simultaneously. She wins two point six million pounds in the national lottery the same week she is fired from the job she loves.

Sigrid Berger is sent to spend - sorry - manage Peggy’s winnings. Sigrid is gorgeous and she knows it, self-absorbed, high on champagne and low on patience.

Then there’s Mr Lithgow - extremely reliable at acquiring artefacts. At least he used to be. Until a box containing something of immense value, gripped in his hands for five hours, vanishes. Now he’s a bounty hunter under pressure on a wild box-chase around Edinburgh. 

And the links in this chain? Kenny and Chantelle. Two ‘employees’ at the station where Peggy worked are jostled into the plot. Individually both of questionable intellect and moral compass. Together they form a team were they stranded on a desert island, they would set fire to the life raft in order to gain attention.

Knitting Haggis is a story about winning (everything that means something) and losing (something that means everything).


 Lisa Stewart
Lisa has managed to balance her love of writing with her role in the NHS as an occupational therapist, providing patient rehabilitation. ‘Working in a busy team during the day then going home to write means I get the opportunity to leave serious thinking behind and open the door to a farcical world,’ she says. 

You can find out more about Lisa on her social media and official website below:

~ Connect with Lisa Online ~


Thanks for visiting! Let me know what you guys think of these books!

Have a great day! =D