Friday, August 23, 2019

Random Update

Hiya! I figured I should pop in and post an update really quickly.



Seeing as my last post was Nov. 2018, I think my idea of a short break has obviously turned into something a bit bigger.


As much as it pains me, I don't have much free time to read any more. What little spare time I get, I spend writing. I still love to read, but I'm definitely no longer a kid who has a bunch of free time, looking for productive ways to fill it.


I will continue to post here when I do get a chance to read a book, and I will still do my best to knock out the books I've agreed to review, although I'm no longer taking review requests, as I can not guarantee I'll be able to read regularly any time soon.


Realistically though, this blog has gone from active to random at best, and that's honestly okay. I miss being an active blogger, but my life is 1000x busier than it was when I started this and was really rocking it. Everything has it's season, and I'm not able to be what I was before. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick it back up again once the season I'm in has passed.


For those who still follow, I appreciate and love the heck outta you! I hope you enjoy the posts I'll throw up in the future, and if you can spare it, send me some good vibes and reading love, ya girl needs it.


Much love and peace my dudes.

Ciao for now.

~Rose